Friday, May 11, 2012

Get Anthropologie's Tribal Look for Less!

I was smitten with the most recent cover of Anthropologie's catalog.  I love the layered bracelets, so colorful and fun.  What I didn't like was the price tag on these cheap bracelets.  So, I went in search of inexpensive options to give me the same look without the same prictag. 

Here is what I found on my run to Target.
While Anthropologie's version is more colorful, I think I captured the essence with the layering, a little bling, and the tropical colors.  I actually got even more bracelets in more fun colors and am on the hunt for some more.

Here are some inexpensive options to recreate the look.
                   
    $7.80

                                 




$3.80

$14.99
$5.95 (available in three colors)
$12.50
$12.50

I suggest buying a few of your favorite sets and then have fun mixing and matching all summer long.  An on-trend look without over paying.  Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. wow, fantastic finds! Thanks for the cheaper alternatives. p.s. Loving your new blog!
    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete