Thursday, May 10, 2012

Vintage Anthropologie (OOTD)

I love new clothes but to me that includes finding "vintage" Anthropologie clothes that I have not owned before.  I love the old Anthropologie; feminine, vintage-esque, well tailored.  I mean I still like the new Anthropologie but I don't shell out and drool over catalogs like I did pre 2010.  I found this Odille skirt on eBay last spring and I really love the ruffle details and high waist.  The top is also Odille and is for sale in the EA Trade Market, along with a host of other items from my closet that I am trying to cull before my move in less than two months.  I originally wanted to wear another Odille blouse with the skirt and then realized I already sold it - oops!  That's ok really since I have too many clothes and many other items that look lovely with the skirt.  I figure I can wear this top until it sells and if it doesn't sell I will just incorporate it back into my closet and sell other blouses.  The purse is my coveted Coach find from many years ago; you just don't see a purse like this at Coach, I think they were really designing outside of their comfort zone that year.



I realize I should have worn a nude cami under this blouse but you will have to trust me that the flash makes the sheerness look much worse than it does in normal lighting.  
Outfit details: 
Anthropologie Odille top and skirt
Purse: Coach
Shoes: Chie MIhara
Pin: Anthropologie (taken off an old skirt)

2 comments:

  1. I love that little pin! So cute, and the perfect accessory to this pretty outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top--did it sell? If not, I am interested. marthaisom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete