Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Brights OOTD

In a better mood today.  I'm showing you my cheesy grin to prove my mood improvement.  Quick OOTD post... I love summer dressing because I can bust out all my super bright colors and have fun wearing them all together.  I love that tropical look and really could wear summer stuff year round without ever tiring of it, but-sigh-fall is on the way in just a couple of months.  So I will just have to make extra sure my wardrobe is as bright as can be for the next month.


Outfit Details:
Top: Anthropologie Pierced Mint Blouse (sized down)
Pants: Anthropologie Summer Sounds Wide Legs
Necklace: Anthropologie Garden Party Necklace
Bracelet: Target
Shoes: Old from Anthropologie

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear that you are in better spirits - love this pretty mint top paired with the pink necklace! I am partial to my Summer wardrobe too!

    ReplyDelete