Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Catching Up On What I've Been Wearing Lately

I have been going through a whole lotta personal sh*t right now so I'm feeling less than inspired in the fashion department.  The fact that I'm not wearing pajamas and bare feet out of the house is a bit of a surprise to me.  Dresses are pretty mindless though so that's what I've been throwing on until I pull my head out of my butt and try to find my happy place again.  In an effort not to completely throw my creative outlet out the window I am posting these recent outfits.  Sorry but I don't have the motivation to post outfit details.  If you are curious you can ask me in the comments.  Thanks for reading my pissy post today, ladies.  Hopefully, I'll be back to blowing sunshine and sparkles out of my arse next post. 





4 comments:

  1. Aww, I hope the personal life works out for the better, and soon. I miss your cheeriness!

    Is it sad that I can identify two of the three dresses in this post? I love the Catmint Dress, although it was before my shopping time at Anthro. And I own the Sunrise Shirt Dress as well! But in black, and it hits at a very retro knee-covering length on me. Isn't it just so much fun to twirl in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are hardcore! So funny you know the name of a dress that was released before you shopped at Anthro.

      Delete
  2. Hope things turn around for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, things will be just fine. Everyone goes through hard times and considering all of my loved ones are safe and in good health things really cannot be so bad at all. See, already sunshine and rainbows again!

      Delete