Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Hummingbird and Giraffes (OOTDs)


 I go through periods where I only want the same thing.  I once ate veggie pot pies for dinner six months straight.  I recently went through a dress fixation and am currently into wearing only skirts.  Here are a couple of recent outfits.

I am wearing the Miroslav skirt in the first picture.  I first saw this skirt on Roxy here.  I-of course-had to have it since it is all sorts of whimsical and luckily didn't have to wait too long before it popped up on eBay and I won it.  I wore it not too long ago with another eBay find here.  I think next time I would go with a more saturated top as I'm not sure my Puckered Scoopneck is popping as much as I would have wanted.  I will use the excuse that I am STILL unpacking my closets and nothing is organized right now so I don't have full views of all my tops for outfit considerations.  Sometimes you just have to grab whatever you find, ya know?

 Outfit Details:
Top: Anthropologie Puckered Scoopneck
Skirt: Miroslav (size down if you pick this up second hand)
Shoes: Chie Mihara Key Lime sandals
Belt: Anthropologie Leaps and Bounds Belt
Hair Accessory: Anthropologie


Next up I'm wearing my Giraffe skirt.  This is another eBay find.  It took me a couple of years to acquire this skirt and I am happy to have yet another whimsical, animal-oriented piece of clothing in my collection.  I am pretty much smitten with fun animal prints and am grateful to have Anthropologie to feed my obsession.  I also wore this skirt earlier this summer in this post.  I am not afraid to go all out saccharine in my outfits so pairing pink and lavender is perfectly ok in my book. Plus, my belt pulls it all together since it is all sorts of pastel colors mixed in with tan stripes.

Outfit Details:
Top: Anthropologie Gathering Top
Skirt: Giraffe skirt by Odille (size down if you pick this up second hand)
Belt: Anthropologie Rainbow Connector Belt
Shoes: Cheap and Chic by Moschino

No comments:

Post a Comment