Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Jemima Meets Dotted Arbor OOTD

I have a lot of skirts.  Yet this one is my favorite which I manage to rotate all four seasons.  Maybe I love that it is short without being a mini, thus making my legs look longer.  Maybe I'm just a sucker for peaches.  Whatever it is I have yet to become bored with coming up with new combos for this skirt.  

Today I chose the lovely Jemima cardigan to pair with it.  The orange of the cardigan somehow works with the deeper shades of pink in the peaches despite the fact that the orange in the cardigan is quite bright; tropical bright.  The pink flowers seem to be a pretty close match to the lighter pink in the skirt though, and I think the leaves on the flowers mimic the leaves in the skirt very well.  I would not be able to wear this top alone with pretty much everything else in my wardrobe but the high waist of the skirt works very nicely with this shrunken cardigan.


Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Anthropologie Moth Jemima Cardigan (I went with a medium and it fits nicely)
Skirt: Anthropologie Corey Lynn Calter Dotted Arbor Skirt (sized up to a four here)
Shoes: Hush Puppies
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes

1 comment: