Thursday, June 28, 2012

Review Bailey 44 dress

Trying a new way of blogging tonight from my phone.  Starting simple in case the blogger app fails me.  I went onto my local Anthropologie today and tried on a few things.  I will have more to post later but I wanted to start with one tonight.  I tried on a size small in this Bailey 44 dress and found it to fit nicely.  I usually wear a small in lettered dresses so I found this TTS for me.  I really love this dress and how it easily reads casual yet trendy and sophisticated at the same time.  I can see myself wearing this with canvas sneakers, flats, sandals, maybe even heels :).  I think the price is way high though.  Considering that this dress is rather played put at this point I wouldn't likely pay more than $80 for it.  I really do love it though I doubt it will find its way in my closet.





















No comments:

Post a Comment