Friday, June 15, 2012

Weave the Ring OOTD

Nothing new here.  Just another happy rendition of some old items from my closet.  I am pretty convinced the skirt is navy, not black, but I'm still not 100% sure.  The sweater is an oldie but goodie from Anthropologie's more whimsical days.  It used to have little silk/fabric roses along where the butterflies are but they quickly unravelled and fell off leaving me with butterflies instead of what I think were originally supposed to be leaves and stems.  The shoes are from my all-time fave shoe designer, Chie Mihara and the scarf tied into my hair was found many years ago at Target.  Once I added the red-hued shoes I wanted to tie it together and felt the scarf would do that nicely all the while adding to the vintagey feel to this look.  I feel very fifties wearing this outfit. :)




2 comments:

  1. Loving this skirt paired with the cheerful yellow and red! I vote that it is navy too! I dusted off my Field Scout skirt today thanks to your recent post, and now I think I might have to Weave the Ring for the weekend ;) Glad I found your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those together - looks very Mad Men:)

    ReplyDelete