Thursday, April 19, 2012

Anchors Away!

Clearly I am not yet over my seashore look and decided to carry it through another day.  Hey, I live by the shore so that makes it totally appropriate.  Right?  Right.  Also doing my wide legs again. Eventually I will have to stop posting wide leg OOTD posts as I'm sure everyone else isn't in love with the look as much as I am in love with it.  But, it's cool; we all have our obsessions and as far as obsessions go I think wide legs is a pretty tame one.


Outfit details:
Top: Anthropologie Anchored Boatneck
Blazer: Anthropologie Piped Boy Blazer
Jeans: Pilcro Wide Leg Trousers
Belt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Chie Mihara

1 comment:

  1. ah, I love the nautical look, and when you've got long legs like yours it's criminal not to work the wide legs for those of us that can't!

    ReplyDelete