Friday, April 6, 2012

My Dotted Arbor Skirt Gets a Whole Lotta Mileage

So, I bought a Dotted Arbor skirt from Where the Wild Flowers Grow last year and felt so happy to finally find this sought after piece I so badly wanted in my wardrobe.  Sadly, the size 2 I bought fit like a size 0 and was too small for me.  Luckily, just weeks later I found a size 4 but this meant doubling down on the money I was willing to pay for the skirt.  I bought the size 4 knowing it may not come around again and it fits like a size 2 so-yay-it fit!  I love this skirt so much and have worn it year round so I really feel like even paying the +$200 I did combined with the skirt that doesn't fit was worth it.  The skirt is surprisingly versatile and works with many colors.  Here is how I am wearing it today in it's latest form.
Outfit Details:
Top: Anthropologie Stacked Petal Scoopneck
Cardigan:Anthropologie Borrowed Cables Sweatshirt
Skirt: Anthropologie Corey Lynn Calter Dotted Arbor Skirt
Shoes: Hush Puppies 1958 Collection Oxfords (via Endless.com)

Here are a couple more looks when there was colder temps.  No looks from last summer or fall, but you'll be seeing a lot more of this skirt.

I am selling an EUC/LN size 2 that will fit a size 0 for $100/shipped.  Contact me if you want this beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment