Friday, April 13, 2012

Summer Sounds Wide-Legs

I bought my second pair of the Summer Sounds Wide-Legs and couldn't wait for a warm enough day to break them out.  I love not having to get these pants hemmed to fit for flats and I love the colors they come in; pale shade of blue, pink, grey, and white.  I have the pale blue and white; I don't need the pink because I have a pair from last year that will do just fine and grey isn't really my color, otherwise I would have bought them all.  They are as comfortable as PJ pants, they don't stretch too much during the day, and I'm wearing fuschia underwear that don't show through these baby blues.

I have styled them today with older items; an octopus necklace I love but don't wear so often, this beautiful blouse-sweater hybrid from Moth, and an old pair of Chie Mihara flats. I like the pale lavendar and blues mixed with the whimsical waistband on the cardigan.



Outfit Details:
Tank: Anthropologie Daisy Game Tank
Cardigan: Anthropologie by Moth
Pants: Anthropologie Summer Sounds Wide Legs
Necklace: Anthropologie Submerged Necklace
Headband: Anthropologie Daisy Fay Headband

No comments:

Post a Comment