Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello, Anthro World!

Hello out there!  My name is Drew and this blog has been a long time coming for me!  I have been a huge fan since 2004 and my wardrobe of clothes is almost exclusively made up of Anthropologie clothing.  I am not new to blogs; I follow most Anthropologie blogs since I found Roxy at Effortless Anthropologie' a couple of years ago.  I'm going to make a go of blogging as I have a whole lotta outfits I want to share, I think the Anthro world could use some more reviews as I've seen them become scarce since last fall, I have a whole lotta clothes I need to sell and I think this blog could be a nice way to do that, and I also have some features I think y'all might be interested in seeing.  So, if anyone is out there reading this, "Thank you! And welcome to my little corner of Blogger."

To start I will post my outfit of the day which was actually from awhile ago.  We'll see how this goes from here...
Details:
Cardigan Anthropologie Tiny City Gardens Cardigan (for sale in a size XS or S-will have to check-$30/shipped)
Skirt: Anthropologie Corey Lynn Calter Dotted Arbor Skirt (for sale in a size 2-will fit size 0-for $100/shipped)
Top: Anthropologie (last year)
Boots: Anthropologie Loose Reins Boots
Necklace: Anthropologie Brook&Lyn Pooling Hues Necklace

If you want to purchase any of my items you can reach me at kitrocorp@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Yay, glad to see you started a blog. This outfit is adorable! I love inserting kelly green into any situation, and it is an amazing accent against the rest of the pieces in this OOTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you stopped by! I have loved your blog for a long time and was sooooo happy you decided to return to blogging. We have lost way too many of our best Anthropologie bloggers since last fall.

    ReplyDelete