Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mostly Sweet With a Little Sass

I love my bright colors and my current favorite color combination is aqua and kelly green.  Actually, kelly green is my favorite color so I wear it with anything.  I learned from a girl whose online forum name was "Smash" that green goes with all colors since it is the color of stems and compliments all the flower colors. Since learning that nice tidbit I have mixed green with every color in my wardrobe so long as the tones are complimentary.

This outfit is a mix of some seriously old items.  The blouse was bought at Victoria's Secret probably a decade ago and the sweater and shoes were purchased circa 2005.  At least the jeans make me feel like I am being hip and modern.  Still, I'm not sure if I am evoking a modern-vintage mix or this is just old and dated.  I do feel like me in this outfit though so that's always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment