Tuesday, April 10, 2012

LBD

Every girl needs a Little Black Dress in her closet!  I don't wear black very often as I much prefer happy, tropical colors but for a formal occasion you cannot beat the LBD.  This LBD is a really old Anthropologie purchase way back in 2005.    It is by Odille and such a lovely vintage looking dress that I am sure I will own it forever.  So long as my waistline cooperates, that is.  I styled it with pearls my husband gifted me a couple of Christmas's ago, a big flower pin I found languishing in the sale bin at Anthro for $5 and figured one day it would come in handy (finally!), a sparkly rhinestone headband I got free in a hair product box, grey tights, and my grey Chie Mihara's with stars and moons. Unfortunately, I did not get in any of the photos out on Saturday night so I snapped this when I came home.  
Every once in awhile I see this gorgeous dress pop up on eBay and wonder how someone can part with this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment